Friday, December 18, 2015

Disney Day 2 & 3: Epcot & Animal Kingdom

Epcot is truly the playground for adults more than kids, we had SO much fun, I wish we had more time to spend there. It was the food & beverage week, so every where you went there was delicious food & drinks! We tried to make our way around the whole park but we only got to about half of it....
 

 
Do you remember Spaceship Earth? I remember the animatronic characters from when I was a kid! It's really fun and the kids got a kick out of seeing themselves in the "future".

 
I can't tell you how amazing it is to go on a trip with these peeps. I LOVE the Nizams!  And we all LOVED Test Track. When the ride sped up sooo fast around the outside track the look of excitement on Quinn's face is something I'll remember for the rest of my life!!


 
Can you tell Guillermo is in HIS favorite park??

 
Everything was so picturesque!


 
My Mom bought me a souvenir, the cutest little cuckoo clock I've ever seen & it's an ornament!


 
So.Much.Fun. 

 
The day we were at Epcot was the terrorist attack in France, this was pretty moving to see the replica of the Eiffel Tower all lit up at Epcot.
 
Day 3 was the Animal Kingdom!
 

 
I am still so blown away on how many rides kids 40 inches and up could ride. Vivi could ride about 75% of the rides, including this Dinosaur ride, which was one of our favorites. Her bravery again blew me away!


 
We didn't do any special character dinners or meetings, but by the end we had seen every single character at some point in the park, which was really special!

 
This was all of our favorite rides and the "scariest" ride we rode the whole time- the Himalayan/Everest roller coaster.  It was a long wait, but the most fun attention to detail in the waiting lines, especially going thru the Yeti museum.  Now I think Quinn is convinced Yetis are real! 

 
No trip to the Animal Kingdom would be complete without a nice ride to see all the animals! It was really fun to just take a load off for awhile!

 
Cutie pies.








 
My favorite- the Lion of "Judah"?? :)

 
Seeing all these pictures makes me wanna be there right now!! So much fun.
 
 

No comments: