Friday, December 18, 2015

Disney: Day 1 Magic Kingdom

In mid-November we went to Disney! We had been planning this trip for almost 2 years so it seemed surreal to finally be going.  We went with my Mom & Dad, sister and her family.  My Aunt/Uncle & cousin met us along with Guillermo's Cousin and her family. All I can say is it was PERFECT & magic.  I was fully expecting it to be a "trip for the kids" (all the things adults suffer thru for their kids, sort of like Chuck E Cheese) but it wasn't- it was seriously magical. My eyes welled up with tears several times there were so many amazing moments.
 
Can you tell we were all excited to get on the road??
 





 
 
And then there is THIS- it just seemed so surreal! I've been thinking about taking my kids to Disney World since I was a kid at Disney World!

 
We "needed" the iconic photo in front of the front of the building but man was the sun heinous.  My face looks like it was run over by a steam roller it looks so contorted by the sun. I should've gone Quinn's route... Lol.

 
This smile on Quinn's face didn't stop for 5 days.

 
The kids (and my nephews) on our way on the ferry!

 
YAYAYAYAYAY!

 
The sun was so hard on the kids, and they hated being stalked by the mama-razzi at the front of Disney- thus Judah's awesome face here, but needed a pic of the awesome tree! It was so fun seeing Disney's Christmas decorations.

 
There is true MAGIC here. I'm telling ya.

 
It was my parents idea to plan this family reunion and I'm so glad they did. This was a once in a lifetime trip for all of us!

 
One more "iconic" NEED to have photo- the heinous sun, the over exposed camera manual setting, but darn it "we were there" (Guillermo refused to ask someone to take ALL of our pictures because he was over pictures).  Lol. (and if you need further proof of the sun, look at Quinn's face, it's like he's being melted! haha)

 
You KNOW this is what made Viviana's heart go pitter pat!




 Viviana was in straight Grumps mode until she took a good nap- then she was perfect for the rest of day- thank God I took the stroller!
 
 
We had just gone thru the haunted mansion ride.  I was SO impressed with the kids, they were all SO brave- especially Viv, she is literally the bravest little girl I know. She did SO many rides that I didn't even think she'd be able to go on, without a whimper or being scared. She's still talking about how brave she was! Maybe she'll grow up to be my cop someday. :)


 
It was so awesome to see our Florida cousins! Aren't they so cute!
 
They had a special performance where Elsa made the castle the Frozen castle. The look on Viviana's face was absolutely priceless.






 
Sheer wonder & excitement!


 
The excitement is so contagious & so are the selfies with the castle in the background. ;)
 
 
It was an amazing FIRST DAY!!

No comments: