Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Beauty

Easter time in Charleston is SO gorgeous. But I'm convinced Easter is God's favorite day because each year it's gorgeous. In 36 years I can only think of one year with bad weather when it rained.
 
We made the most out of our long holiday weekend.
 
Friday we all went to the beach, which was pure delight. Quinn even ran 1.5 miles with me and it was SO nice and breezy, I didn't even sweat. We even did yoga on the beach.  Quinn wanted to be the "yogi" at one point, so it looked like we were doing the "New Jersey turnpike"- sorry Sullivan's Island beachgoers. Lol.
 
 
 
This precious, wild crew.


 
 

 
 
My little Esther Williams...

 
The boys didn't care that the water was a little chilly.....

 
My little brave girl.

 
I took the kids (much to the boys horror) to see Cinderella. Which was amazing and even the boys ended up loving it. Viviana was VERY upset that they were in "her picture" in front of Cinderella.

 
Now she's happy!

 
We got to see Tio & Titi this weekend! I LOVE these pictures!


 
We went on an Easter Egg hunt at Park Circle. We love free fun!!


 
The kids had their faces painted. Of course Viv wanted "Frozen"- Quinn wanted a zombie & Judah wanted a cobra. The little boy (who is friends with Judah & Quinn from school) also wanted a zombie, which was the first zombie request of the day. I think Jack's mama wasn't to happy with him following in Quinn's zombie footsteps, but I told her, really zombie makeup is quite appropriate at Easter. ;)

 
The happiest zombie I know.

 
Tio at work in his garage.

 
At Tio's garage they have the coolest graffiti art on the building! We took full advantage of this & snapped a few pics.

 
Action shots are the best shots.

 
My favorite little Easter peeps.

 
I am so grateful for all of our many blessings. There is no better time to celebrate all that we have, especially for our risen SAVIOR than at Easter!

 
Viviana's adorable Easter outfit from Mimi & Italian shoes from Abuela!

 
We love that Mimi & Papa are here in Charleston to celebrate every holiday! We always miss our out of town family the most at the holidays.

 
Had to post the highlights of the menu. G's slow cooked pork shoulder that he cooked for over 12 hours.

 
And my Mom's delish strawberry cake!

 
The kids made out like bandits this year at Easter!

 
 
Viviana was literally in tears after the Cinderella movie asking me "PWEASE MAY I HAVE A CINDYRELLA DWESS. I WANT A CINDYRELLA DWESS." WAAAAAH.  And little did she know my Mom found her the cutest princess dresses over the weekend.
 
I hope your weekend was beautiful!!

No comments: