Monday, January 26, 2015

Monkeying Around......

January is just a month of just chilling & I love it. Not a ton of plans, just being productive & hanging out.
 
My parents took us the kids (and I, not that I was jumping Lol, although I should yelled, get out my way kids and done about 20 belly flops on the toddler castle just for kicks) to Monkey Joes for MLK Jr Day & it was so cute watching Judah help Viviana. She was so scared to do anything at first but by the end she was going up the big steps/slide like an ol' pro!
 

 
Aren't they the cutest. Judah is so good to her!

 
Judah & handsome Papa. This is Judah's new photo taking face! he does have nice eyebrows though! ;)
 

 
This is Quinn being pooey going down the slide. Lol.



 
Quinn before he decided to be pooey. :)

 
Most of the families around us are growing, lots of new babies, lots of adoptions, it's so exciting! We got to celebrate our dear friend's newest daughter, the girl second from the left, Everly Jane. I love that girl! She's a big ol' goofball, the perfect addition to the Sharp family!

 
The boys are old pros at the dentist, and although Viviana has been going since she was 1, she still threw a fit, until AFTER she had her teeth cleaned by the hygienist and she decided to be a super brave girl when the dentist checked her!  Viviana's little personality cracks me up all the time. She just decides she doesn't like something or likes something.  She says to me all the time "I decided to stop crying mama" when I let her cry about something rather than get her way. Or she says, "I decided to like ____" (usually something I tell her she has to eat a few bites of that doesn't look appetizing).  So one minute she hated the dentist, then she decided it was awesome!


 
I rarely bring these little princesses out because for some reason the favorite thing to do for the kids is to dump them out all over the place (the dolls and about 20 more outfits not pictured) and I got sick of picking them up.  So I brought them out for her to play with and she carefully got to choose each outfit and I painstakingly pulled on rubber dresses over little rubber arms..... Fun times. But she had a blast. A future fashionista for sure!


 
Got a couple of cute pictures of Ellington in the sun. I love the contrast of dark & light....

 
And the Target bag in the background, not so much, but loved her little side eye.


 
The kids got to dress as super heroes to a birthday party this weekend. Well, Judah didn't want to participate (you know, the "too cool" thing going on at 7 years old....)....

 
But superhero costume or not, Judah is a real super hero helping Mama with the never ending laundry!!

 
And of course basketball goes on! We're having so much fun! Go Warriors & Nets!! Judah is the best point guard (I think that's what they call him, but he scores a lot of points) and Quinn is the most intense player you've ever seen! He bounces up and down like Tigger in front of the other team, it's hilarious! I've gotta get video of them!
 
Today is my baby girl's 3rd birthday and her birthday party is this weekend- stay tuned!!
 
 

No comments: