Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wedding Weekend!

 
The month of October was all about celebrating Ivan & Kat getting married.  The countdown to the wedding included a bridal party pub crawl, the rehearsal night & then the wedding.  These pictures are in backwards order so you could see the beautiful bride & groom first!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Viviana was the flower girl & the boys were ring bearers (or barrels as Quinn called them). They all did great on the stage. I was so worried someone would yell "I have to go POOP" at the top of their lungs, or stage dive, the possibilities for mayhem were truly endless....   
 
 



 
Mr. & Mrs. Soler!
 
 We were so excited to spend time with all of Guillermo's family. It's a rare treat to have that kind of family reunion.
 
 
Titi Gloria!

 
Bisabuela!

 
Parents of the groom & brother of the groom & his lovely fiancé!
 
 
These are two pics from my phone, but it's like capturing the chupacabra on camera when it's the whole family LOOKING at the camera with fairly decent expressionsm, so I had to post it!

 
I had to post this picture because it's the only picture you can see my whole dress. Here you go Julie- you can see my blue dress, which I searched high & low for! I had to match the wedding party (which were in shades of blue) and it was so cute, G's Mom, Grandma & Aunt were all in the same shade! We should've gotten a matching photo....  

 
Father of the groom!
 
 
Everyone loves Sully! I can't wait to see the official wedding photos!
 
The Rehearsal dinner was at Ivan & Kat's fav haunt, a tapas restaurant called Barsa downtown.  I think I've had more delicious cheese in this past weekend than in my whole life. (This is also known as my personal HEAVEN!! Lol)....
 
Pretty Abuela!

 
Looks like Judah has picked up on Ivan's classic pose..... ;)

 
The happy parents of the bride.

 
Kat, her brother & sister.

 
Last night of being single!

 
I never get a picture of myself & the kids! The name of the game we were "playing" was how do you keep three little monkeys in the booth during tapas (many courses) dinner in a fancy restaurant? Thank God for Abuela helping with that!

 
Paella! It was soooo good. Just looking at this picture makes my mouth water.

 
It was also Max's birthday!  Celebrating all around!
 
 
At the pub crawl the Thursday night before the wedding we visited so many fun bars downtown. G and I never hardly ever get downtown anymore and certainly not to bar hop, so that was awesome to see some of Charleston's cool new spots! I am newly inspired to try to make it downtown at least once every few months to try a new restaurant/bar.  I feel like we're missing out on one of Charleston's best points by not going down there more frequently...

 
Too bad Jose Juan wasn't there yet... I love this picture of the boys!

 
The wedding party.

 
All I had was my small camera on that night and my flash was something fierce.... :)
 
 
On Sunday after the wedding we had one last hoorah with the Vicens. Maria, Carla & I went to a ghost walk while the kids hung out and watched the Steelers game with Jose & Max!

 
Ready to get out spook on!


 
I only had my small camera that night. So most of the pictures didn't turn out. But this one (plus editing) turned out so amazing! We'll miss you Vicens/Remus/Soler clan!
 

No comments: