Friday, September 12, 2014

Fall, oh fall, where for art thou?

The only thing I really dislike about Charleston is the weather. I just want FALL! Crisp weather, or as I call it "sweater weather", turning leaves, a cool breeze, the smell of chilly air... it's just like Heaven.
 
So here, of course, I tend to think September is pretty much as hot & humid as August. Boo.
 
But, hey- we make the most of it & go to fountains & parks & eat popsicles. And at night I browse fall decorations on pinterest.
 
I told the boys I'd take pictures of them with their favorite toys.
 
Judah's night vision spy googles were his....



 
Quinn said this airplane was his favorite toy was his, but he wanted to sell it at our garage sale. ???

 
But he would never part with his favorite stuffed animal of the week, the Harley Davidson husky he found at the thrift store. Go figure. Who needs expensive toys when these are the FAVORITE toys? :)
 
The boys are at the stage where they bother each other all day long. I love sweet & cute moments I can catch of them....


 
And I do know I want their eyelashes.... 


 
Yep, these expressions pretty much say it all....


 And these are "summer legs" covered in bruises, scraps & bug bites (and yes, he's climbing to the roof of the house. Boys. sigh) 
 
We love our spontaneous water park trips. Which is why I keep bathing suits and towels in my trunk at all times....

 
This one here goes from happy to upset for who knows why.....


 
And sweet brothers race over to the rescue. Be still my mama's heart.
 
Whenever we go to the thrift store we let the kids pick out a toy.  I wanted to see what Vivi would say, so I asked her if she wanted this doll below. And she replied "NO!!! That baby is SCWAWY"... Yes indeed. Scary baby. I'm 99% positive that baby comes alive at night. LOL.
 
 
Sorry for the nightmares! :)

No comments: