Thursday, July 24, 2014

Carowinds!

We told the boys when they started school if they got perfect behavior scores in school everyday that we would go to Carowinds as their reward.
 
I think I was as excited as the kids because this was the first time I've ever taken them to an amusement park! Also, they are both old enough to ride plenty of rides!
 
When we got here & I saw that sign & the roller coasters beyond, I was like a giddy school girl. The kids didn't even KNOW the awesomeness that was coming!
 
Yep, just a little bit excited!!


 
It was literally the best day we've ever had with the boys. Vivi stayed with my parents, so we partied like rockstars going full speed ahead! :)
 


 
The boys said "Thank you for taking us here" at least 50 times....

 
Judah kept yelling "This is the best day of my life" all day long!

 
G took Quinn to some rides so Judah & I could go on one of the bigger rollercoasters that Quinn was too short for.  We had such a blast!

 
My brave little monkey.

 
It's official, I'm a mom at a theme park. I have a FANNY PACK ON!! It's a little runners pack (super slim, you can barely see it) to hold your phone, keys & lights up for running at night. Literally the best $25 I've ever spent. I didn't have to carry one thing!

 
Happy, happy, joy, joy.

 
Their Dinosaur Land was amazing! And the kids did the best T-Rex impressions!

 
Caution: Foul Odor Zone (sounds like my house)



 
Party poopers!

 
They had the neatest sand digging to uncover "fossils"

 
Poor G he was soooo exhausted he fell asleep while the kids dug up dinosaur bones!

 
It was the BEST DAY with my best boys in the world!!

No comments: