Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mama brain, Judah's party, More Water Fun & the World Cup! Phew!

This dang mama brain! As I was deleting a whole bunch of pictures from my camera, I thought, hmm....I don't think I ever downloaded my pics from Judah's bday party!! And sure enough, I had deleted several of them and they never got uploaded, so several great pics are gone. BOO, but here are some of the pics I forgot to post from his party... such a GREAT day with GREAT weather!
 
 
My precious, precious birthday boy!


 
The boys are obsessed with throwing a football around. I'm so glad G & Ivan love to play with them!


 
I LOVE this picture of Kat & Vivi, so sweet!

 
My adorable little hoola-hooper! Although she couldn't quite hoola hoop, well, neither can I...

 
Sweet little Sam & Nora, aren't they just adorable?





Now that I have kids, I love going to the beach.... we finally made it to the BEST beach in Charleston (in our humble opinions)- Sullivan's Island and we were there about an hour and KABOOM, the sky fell out. But it sure was perfect for that hour!
 



 
 
This little beach bum is the only one that stays with me anymore, the boys are out swimming with their daddy...

 
Sullivan's Island is so picturesque.

 
Yep, you see that sky, time to go!

 
Not less than one minute getting in the car, it was like a tropical storm. Ahhh, Charleston in the summer! Gotta love it!

 
And of course, more sprinkler fun... which if you're not familiar with the sprinkler's in Charleston & need a way to beat the heat here is a list:
 
- Pictured here - The North Charleston Riverfront Park $0
-Pictured last post- The "pineapple" fountain downtown $0
-The Daniel Island fountain (it's a park right by the water, when we get on the island, we go straight until you go thru the Seven Farms Rd intersection, keep going til it ends into a parking area $0
-Pictured last post- Wannamaker park fountain ($1/per person over 2 to get into the park, unless you have a pass)- all Charleston County Parks have a fountain
 
I think I like the Wannamaker Park splash pad the best because it has standing water where they can sit & play in a little bit of water, but this one above has bathrooms right there, the fountain lights up at night and it always has music playing which is fun, plus it's "riverfront" (aka, oceanfront) with a nice view. Next time I'll take scooters like the other little boy in the picture... such a great idea.
 
 
I had to take a picture of Viviana's little piggies. She seems SO big and SO mature, but when I see her widdle footsies & toesies I know she's still my little baby.(Sorry for obnoxious baby talk. Lol)



 
And of course no self respecting sports fanatic could've passed up watching the world cup Sunday... even the boys got into it! Go 'Murica!

No comments: