Monday, March 31, 2014

A Tale of Two Boys & Their Trampoline...

The boys are obsessed with their new trampoline that they paid for with their own money (see previous post).
 
Not only do I believe everyone needs to work hard, but ESPECIALLY boys. I think that's how they'll make awesome manly men someday.
 
The kids did have a smaller trampoline that I think Santa brought 2 years ago, but the net kept breaking so they couldn't use it in over a year!
 
The boys are in love. This mama is in love. And they are so beyond proud of themselves that they bought this and we keep reiterating over & over that had they not worked so hard they couldn't have gotten such a big reward!
 
Plus, anything that works them out & tires them out is amazing.
 


 
I just couldn't get over the beautiful sun streaming down before it started to set.....

 
Oh, how I love the outdoors, when it's still cool, I'm 4 feet off the ground & the sun is starting to set... :)

 





 
He was telling me about our church lesson about how God always listens to us.....


 
He was telling me about the boo boo on his finger.....
 
The sun was AMAZING in these pictures....




No comments: