Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Breakfast at Viviana's.....

Planning parties is SO MUCH fun!
 
And planning girly parties is even better.
 
I knew I wanted to do something outrageously girly for Vivi before she can tell me that she wants a Paw Patrol party or something crazy.
 
So we did a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" tea party.....
 
 
Julie sent the cutest little outfit, complete with tiara & pearls for the birthday girl.
 

 
Thank God my Mom had the cutest tea pots & table cloths so I didn't have to buy those.
 
I got two sets of china from my favorite store (community thrift) for under $5 (30 pieces in total).. so the little girls could've smashed the cups & saucers on the ground and there'd be no loss!

 
And of course thanks to Aunt Julie, lots of old Tiffany catalogs for décor....and the two most adorable tiffany blue box serving bowl & dish set!!!


 
Every party I've ever had has had publisher made graphics, and print them out at Kinkos. SUPER CHEAP & a huge way to impact & personalize your party!



 
Yogurt parfait station. HIT of the party. Every single child and adult partook of this (I think)....
 
Of course the shrimp & grits were awesome too, but the dang picture won't load.

 
My sweet, spunky, adorable little birthday girl.



 
Viviana gets SO SHY when people sing her happy birthday & covers her mouth....

 
And cute little Stella covers her ears. :)


 
Viviana is a baby monster, she wants to touch them constantly. Adorable baby Autumn was so content though having 2 big sisters to dote on her.

 
Everyone gave the sweetest things! THANK YOU!!

 
Clark, with his 3 girls reminded me so much of my Dad. He would put princess dresses on for the girls and go "play" with them. So precious.

We had SUCH a good time with our sweet little girl friends.
 
Thanks to everyone for making my little sweetheart feel so special!!

No comments: