Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Just an evening at the beach.....

Unfortunately this summer we've been able to go to the beach too few times. The next few weekends are full so we decided on a whim to go last night! And it was perfect... nothing like watching the sun go down on the sand.....
 
And thanks to some new-found camera info I got some pretty cool action shots!
 
The class I took has been so informative & great! If you ever want to learn more about your camera - or how to get off the "A" (auto shooting)- you should take this class thru the City of Hanahan Rec... it's affordable & I've learned so much in a short time frame (and you don't have to be a Hanahan resident to take the class). That sounds like a  shamless plug- but it really has changed my ability to capture better pictures, just to know how to shoot in manual mode and adjust my settings!
 
My little muscle guys!
 

 Always on the move!
 
Look at those tongues!




 
 
 
 


If you go to Ikea, you have to pick up this little beach set. I'm so glad we got three! It's a little bucket, bowls, "ice cream cones" and a little scoop! The kids LOVED it (way better than normal beach toys) and it's only a few bucks for each set..... 



 

 Just a fun, random shot I got the other day while driving....

No comments: