Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring in my step....

These boots were made for walkin, and that's just what they'll do..... 
We decided to take advantage of awesome weather to go for a nice walk at the County park.
Charleston is rather green this time of year, isn't it? But of course in my family - no matter the season, you can count that my guys are rather orange.
Of course you know what the boys were doing, baseball..... 
While I was busy swatting mosquitos and Viviana was very intently taking it all in. She's an observant one she is.....
She was also busy trying to eat someone else's discarded tortilla chips off the ground & yelling DUCK at every bird and airplane she saw..  (man those C17 "ducks" are so freakin noisy) ;)
 

Saturday night we got to do a guy's night/girl's night. My Dad, Guillermo & the boys went to the Riverdogs game and my Mom, Vivi and I went shopping & to dinner.
 
 

There's no time to stare at yourself in the mirror when you're power shopping Vivi!! :)
This is Vivi's "Cheese" face, which she makes every time the camera comes out and she says CHEESE really loudly.....
See, more cheese face.....
We had a great night! My Mom is so awesome at keeping VERY BUSY toddlers happy & corralled!
 
The boys give the sweetest flowers all the time.  I love it when it's close enough to home that they make it home & make it into some water!


 Does this ever happen in your house?
 
You walk into your living room & see this? 
I'm all like, oh heck no. Who put that tv on? Get those boonkies up & moving before the carpet alligators get you.
 

 
Now when you turn your furniture into a jungle gym, you have to be prepared for upkeep & extra screws & fixing.... but it's all good. Thank God for a handy hubby.
 
 
And the one child who will never STOP moving! When I see this picture of Vivi, all I can think is the Webbie song "I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T..... she got her own house, she got her own car"- doll house & pink plastic car that is.....  she's an independent girl on the move!


2 comments:

Mrs Woo said...

i love her sweet curly waves!!!!

Julie said...

Viviana's black patent mary janes and foldover lace socks... in the words of Rachel Zoe... I die!

Love,
Julie