Monday, November 19, 2012

Cha-Riss-Musssssssssss! YAY!!!!!!


Now I can finally go CHRISTMAS CRAZY and everyone doesn't think I'm totally crazy. They're officially playing Christmas songs on 102.5, so you can't say Nov. 17th was too early to put up Christmas decorations or make your kids wear Christmas PJs & shirts. OK. ;) Although Quinn looked at me last night with all the enthusiasm that a little 3 year old could possibly muster, threw his hands up in the air and yelled "Christmas is TOMORROW"!!!!!! And of course, it was so sad to explain to him that no, Christmas wasn't for over a month. I hope the month goes by SLOWLY, please God, help it go by slooooooow.
Viviana wanted to show you how her belly is like a bowl full of jelly! 
 
So before our house can become Christmas wonderland, it's sort of like Christmas hell, with boxes, cords, dust bunnies, attic crap that falls onto the hall floor EVERYWHERE. So each year I call and beg my parents to come get squirmy babies and curious little boys and take them out for a few hours so we can do the prep work and clean up before the super fun stuff comes.
 
Thanks Mom & Dad!

So the boys tree was all ready to go!
The best part, decorating!!
And Quinn man-handling precious little homemade ornaments while I cringed!
My favorite ones are all the precious little ones they have made through the years....
And ahhhh, it's finally all finished! Christmas bliss!
Now that's a lot of stockings!
My two favorite Christmas additions in 2012, my beautiful Christmas angel and my amazing cross stich "aged" to look antique pillow I found for $15 at a flea market in ATL!
Note to self, do not try to get kids to look at you & take pics while the TV is on next to them.
 
Take one. Fail.
Take two. Fail. Ughhhh.
 
 
Viviana was dedicated on Sunday! What a wonderful blessing!

Although Vivi's new favorite accessory is her trail of snot that is coming out of her nose 24/7 (you wipe her nose and .03 seconds later it's back. Poor baby has had a runny nose and a cough for 2 months. It is so sad), she sure did look cute in her little dress from Italy, thank you Abuela & Abuelo!
And the boys were so good on stage......
Until Quinn & Vivi caught each other's eye and Quinn started trying to play with her and she started "talking" really loud.....  
 
 
A great way to start the most wonderful time of the year!!!!!
 

No comments: