Monday, September 10, 2012

Hair Cut and Ya Know What?

I think this is the first time in 10 years I've gotten my hair cut and said "keep it long"..... wonders never cease.
It's always a plus to go to dinner with awesome friends who you trust to take care of your kids.......
.....when your husband's hamburger will most likely land him in the hospital!!! 
So after about a few months of babababababa and lalalalalala, baby girl decided to say DADA in the car on Sunday........ sigh....... 
Oh well, at least this guy said Mama first. The other two said Dada first......
Viviana is always making the most awesome expressions. I imagine her saying something like this:
"Oh Mah Gawwww, did you KNOW what I did the other day?" 
"I went to a Trekkie convention!!!" 
"I KNOW!!! Crazy RIGHT!!" 
Daddy's little Steelers! Here's my deal. I pretty much hate sports. I can barely pay attention to watch even one game of football on TV, but I try really hard since my husband's whole life revolves around sports, and his favorite is football. But the one thing I CAN do is dress my kids up in the gear to make him happy. 
And nothing makes Guillermo happier than seeing his little bebe in her Steelers tutu dress..... 
And I *almost* looked like I belonged with the family this time! (unlike when they're all wearing purple and orange and I stick out like the oddball in my all black).....

3 comments:

Mrs Woo said...

YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! MEEEOW! Viviana is so hilarious!
Matilda said Mama first but hardly ever says it now but chats on about "dadadadadadaadadadaa" all day long! Go figure!

Home school Mom said...

That hamburger is insane, but your haircut is adorable! Love it! ;)

Beth VH said...

I do love your new hair! You are lookin' good! Love the matching steelers outfits on your babes too!!