Thursday, September 20, 2012

But I want the Camo & Christmas Lights Background!

I totally bought the Sears Portraits Groupon on a whim. It was too good of a deal to pass up I thought, like $300 of pictures/session for $30 or something.... so anyways, I had VERY LOW expectations (sorry Sears) and thought we'd get something worthy of www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com.

Something like this......

But we didn't! I though they turned out great! And we can finally replace some of our family pictures in the living room gallery wall with current ones, and Viviana will finally have a framed picture in our house (that only took 7 months.... is that bad)???  Poor third child...
My big gangsta boys!




My little china doll......

YAY Sears! And don't miss out, JC Penny is doing a $6 sitting fee for the month of September and only $4 per photo sheet after that if you want to get cheap portraits.......




4 comments:

Julie said...

Wow!! Sears, who knew?? I think they turned out awesome and they look so classic. Maybe I need to try this out one day. Hey, Dean still doesn't have a framed picture on our family wall and he's almost gonna be 3! Sad...

I love, love, love Judah and Quinn's individual pictures!!! They look so cute and Quinn's shoes are adorable. They have such perfect smiles and Quinn isn't even making his grrrrr-smile!

I love Via's face in the last photo. Her lips look just like a little doll!

Jackie Miller said...

Courtney, your kids are too cool for school! Those pics look great!! Our sweet little Lyd has no pictures around the house either. It's almost as if Baby Noa is our only child. Kid Noa hasn't even made it into a nice picture frame yet. Maybe baby #4 will catapult me into action... Hmmm... not likely.

Mrs Woo said...

Gosh! You're kids are just so beautiful! I love Judah's lil Toms too!

Beth VH said...

YES!!! I agree these portraits are gorgeous!!! GO SEARS!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM ALL! :)I am so impressed, Courtney! These are just so precious. What an awesome deal too!