Friday, July 20, 2012

Bermuda, Bahama, Come on Pretty Mama


Well, it wasn't Bermuda OR the Bahamas, but it sure made you feel like you were on a vacation a million miles away from my problems (have you ever seen What About Bob?).  Actually we weren't vacationing from our problems, thankfully I don't feel like there are a lot of problems with life right now, but rather we crashed my sister's family vacation in Hilton Head!! When I found out they were going to be only two hours away from us I told her, like it or not, we were coming to see them for the day! And coming to see them for the day turned into 2 days and a night. What a great turn of events!

 Cheers to Vacay!!
My parents came too! Which is always a treat, ESPECIALLY when they help hold babies so certain Moms and Dads can float around the pool for a few minutes not worrying about littles who think they are fish.

Our special family love is now the running joke and we always have to get that special photo.

We LOVE our cousins!!!

Little Miss Grabby Hands is all up in everyones business nowadays. Nothing is safe from those cute pudgy little fingers. Not glasses, not earrings, not necklaces, or drinks, and certainly not Daddy's beard hair.


 I am so thankful all 3 of the kids love the pool & beach so much. Maybe we have mermaids in our gene pool. (Have you seen that Nat. Geo. special?) 
There is something so special about seeing parents become grandparents. Being a grandparent makes people even more amazing. :)

I love sweet pictures of the boys & their sis. I hope there are pictures like this until they're all old & gray!

I just want to EAT this boy he's so sweet.

This one too! Judah & Quinn are pretty fond of them too. ;)

Gotta get the staged cousins pic where half of 'em don't look at the camera....

So we had this great idea to do a treasure hunt on the beach which the kids LOVED.....

Until Judah found the ninja guys and Quinn didn't want to continue to dig to find more, he wanted the ones Judah had already found.....

Total. Meltdown. Gotta love being 3.

Now cool girl on the other hand just sits and watches, as always. Probably pondering how she can rip her beach hat off and shove the whole thing in her mouth.

Thanks so much for letting us crash your vacation guys!! There is no where in the world I'd rather be, than with my family.... ON vacation. :)

5 comments:

thetalbotts said...

Are those really Judah's glasses or did he put on someone else's? He looks really handsome in them. :)

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Thank you! Those are his new glasses! He wanted glasses just like his Daddy. It looks like our family is sponsored by lens crafters! :)

Home school Mom said...

That looks AWESOME! I could totally go for the beach and ocean right now! Your kids (and nephews) are SO stinkin gorgeous! You all have some nice genes going on! ;)

Beth VH said...

I just LOVE Judah's new glasses!! Tell him Auntie Beth says he's gonna be the coolest boy in school. What a handsome little dude he is! Love that ya'll got some good family time together. I love the pic of the 4 little cousins together in their swimmies. :)

Julie said...

I'm SO glad that we were able to have a mini-vacation together! That will be one of those memories we'll look back on and talk about years from now. I loved hanging out on the porch with you until the wee hours of the morning. I loved seeing our gang of kids all playing together on the beach (and yes, we do have a gang now!)

The picture of Devon and Judah together is such a sweet photo. I love it!

I'm so glad you guys made the trip to come see us!

Julie