Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I love butter Ya'll!


I'm not sure why but when I see this picture I feel like Viviana is saying "Hi Ya'll" in a Paula Dean voice. Is that weird?? This girl is just getting sweeter & more fun by the day.  She is our most serious baby (which next to two little clowns, I guess that probably makes her just "normal") but she still loves to smile & laugh, especially right when she wakes up!
The boys always say how pretty she is when she wears dresses. It's the cutest thing ever. 
We went to the park and the boys wanted to rip all the flowers out of the ground, but we limited them to only pulling the weeds......
We love the war memorial they put in North Charleston, and even more we love all of our family & friends in the military!!
Carla is moving to LA soon, so this was our last time in a long time to hang out with her, we'll miss you bunches Titi Carla! 
She's such a fun auntie too, she played b-ball and football with the boys all afternoon!
Woot woot!
It's amazing how much Vivi and Judah look alike. Here is Vivi (3 months old) in the Bumbo and Judah (1.5 months old) in the Bumbo... don't they look alike!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Look at how TINY little ju-ju bear was! Awww... I miss those days! (kind of, but not the crying)

Little Viviana is growing up and I love to see her smiles. She's going to have such a cute bright smile. And I love your comment about Paula Dean - hilarious! I can totally hear it. Anyways, I would love to have a little baby Paula Dean. I luuuuv buhtter too ya'll!

Love ya,
Julie