Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring fever & baby fever

What is reason #1 to have kids? Specifically boys? To work outside for you, so you have to train them young. I'M KIDDING. But hey, it is nice that they are such awesome helpers outside!

Even though they are literally covered with dirt from head to toe. And I mean COVERED.... can you see mr. brown face? (the photo doesn't do it justice, I'm talking mud covered nostrils here. I think he went head first into the bag of potting soil) 
 And while the boys were hard at work, Vivi and I were busy snuggling. Life is rough. (ok, so I felt a little guilty, until I remembered Gmo & the boys love being outside, and I only have a few more months while this bebe girl sleeps so sweetly in my arms).....
And we did a little work, working on those core muscles & sitting up! 

I LOOOOOVE when friends have babies & baby showers. Even though it's only been 5 years since my first baby, I feel like a nostalgic grandma looking back on the good ol' days when I hear about someone having their first baby.. it's just the best thing in the whole world. To know they'll experience love & joy & excitement like they've never known before... anyways, we got to go to our friends baby shower this weekend..... major congrats Scott & Laura!
And of course so fun to catch up with old friends, and appreciate a little break from another mama holding Vivi (thanks Gara!) so I could eat 14 lbs of spinach dip (seriously, I'm like an dip addict, don't ever let me near a bowl of cheese dip unless you want it to be GONE).  
I love this picture of the guys & little Vivs. 
Viviana is like, Mom, STOP taking pictures already!! 
Cause I seepy!!! 

Night night peeps!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I think the only one that could match Quinn for dirtiness is Dean. One day, they need to have a "dirt off" and see who can get covered in the most filth. Dean's nails are perpetually a black french manicure because he has so much dirt under them. Life with boys...

And for your cute girlie, I like the photo where she is sitting up. Her eyes look so intense!

Love you,
Julie

Julie said...

I think the only one that could match Quinn for dirtiness is Dean. One day, they need to have a "dirt off" and see who can get covered in the most filth. Dean's nails are perpetually a black french manicure because he has so much dirt under them. Life with boys...

And for your cute girlie, I like the photo where she is sitting up. Her eyes look so intense!

Love you,
Julie