Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy 3 months my little double bubble.

Viviana, (aka Double Bubble, Bubble Guppy, or Chi Chi), turned 3 months yesterday.... when I hold & snuggle her, I feel like I'm holding a 1 year old baby rather than still pretty much a newborn... how on earth did she get from this....
 To this, SO fast????
 Can you see how big she is?? She's like a monster! And I mean that in the most lovable, furry, adorbale kind of monster way! This girl is almost 17lbs! Can you see how chubb chubbs she is in the picture below? I love it. Baby chubby is the BEST chubby.
 I think despite the C-section hell I went thru, this has been the best 3 months of my life. To be surrounded by 3 wonderful children just brings me to tears I am so filled with gratitude for them. 
 And baby girl has found her fingers! Who needs baby toys when you have ten pudgy little fingers?? Or a ceiling fan to stare at?
 And as for my other babies, my dear hubby thought it'd be a special treat to make them lattes one day and take pictures while Viviana and I were still asleep.  YES, you read that right. Lattes, ya know, the kind with a double shot of espresso!! Lol.
 
Can I tell you how exciting my weekend starting is?? Two full days with my little sweet peas!!!

Can I tell you how NOT exciting it is that Viviana is officially on a nursing strike now and basically has refused to nurse longer than twenty seconds at each feed for the past several days and so yesterday I decided to stop nursing. Why did I think to stop cold turkey and not pump? And today at work I had budget meetings with all of my Department Heads and City Administrator all day and I wanted to yell out "I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest" but I had to hold it in! Ouch. The things us women go thru..... :)

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Mrs Woo said...

17 lbs!!!!! holy moly! baby girl is 3 months today! She's around 12 lbs and has started teething!!!

Julie said...

Look at Via's smile! I can't wait to see more of those and to hope she gets that dazzling Soler smile!

I also like that stripey romper and chub-chub thighs. You are right, this age you have to just love and squeeze them and take lots of pics of those cute little rolls because in the blink of an eye, she'll be a skinny little chickadee, running around and sassing you! :)

How very "urban parents" of you and G to serve your little boys lattes in the morning, served out of Tiffany's china mugs no less. Tell G I want one of those!

Love you, Julie

Jackie Miller said...

Oh my goodness. I think I would've quit my job if I were having to "hold in" my nursing ta-ta's! Ouch!! You are a trooper! And yes. All of a sudden we all have 10 kids. IN JUST 5 YEARS! We must all be drinking the same Charleston water!!

Home school Mom said...

Awww....your little chunky girl is so sweet. She is a big baby girl. That's awesome.

That made me laugh that your husband made your boys lattes. Good for him! We do that for our kids too and I think it's funny they know all about lattes at such a young age. ha ha!

You poor thing....I know how painful that can be. You sure are a trooper! You've had an interesting 3 months for sure! Bless you! ;)

Sounds like you're having a fabulous weekend with your little sweet peas! Soak it all in! ;)

Take care!
Betsy ;)