Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I heart dates with my man (even if one of the kids tags along).....

Our friend Denise was so sweet to not only watch the boys for us so we could go on a date, but she also treated us to lunch! What a blessing. We had an awesome date day walking around downtown & shopping & eating!

And we were happy to take Viviana with us because she's the quiet sleeping kid. ;)
Denise is the best to watch the boys, she knows how to have fun! 
Our delicious lunch at the new Greek restaurant downtown, Guillermo ate Baklava before the meal. Who says you have to follow the rules of dessert after lunch? 
And that night we had a great trip to the outlets, it was just a Fab day! Everytime the kids BEG us to ride all the rides at the outlets but we never have quarters, so finally we had cash and it was the first time all three kids rode the merry go round! 
..... are you ready for this? 
First time on a merry go round. Side Saddle, like a little lady. LOL.

And then Sunday Funday, *happy birthday Elizabeth/Guillermo* lunch at the Q's  
Gavin's such a good cousin and so good at holding babies
And Auntie E too...... 
My turn! Nothing sweeter than holding a newbie.... I'm already getting sad about how much bigger she is than when she was born...... 
Awww, my sweet girls! Beth did an awesome photo shoot with the kids, I can't wait to post the pics, they'll be up soon! 
And if taking pics wasn't awesome enough, Beth brought the boys huge lollipops! She knows what shows my kids love.  
Ahhh, funday takes it out of you..... 
Viviana & her Dad have these special talks every night.....
where Guillermo tells her things like, she's not allowed to date until she's 30 
Or she has to become a nun..... 
Viviana says that's not cool DAD! 
Holla!

3 comments:

theschmoo said...

Yay! I have been stalking your site for more pictures. Teeheehee. She is growing, isn't she!?! So not fair. You'd think they'd at least have the decency to stay little after lugging them around inside for 10 months. Glad you guys are doing well and hooray for some date/alone time! Glad Vivi is cool with being a silent partner.

Mrs Woo said...

oh my goodness, look at her pearl bracelet!
I know what you mean about being sad about how quickly Vivi is growing. Matilda seems so grown up. She looks more like a little girl all the time. I'm sad I've had to put some of the new born clothes away cause they're too small now :(

bethdavidandtheboys said...

I love that you and Gmo had a date day out and got to spend some time alone ~ with your sweet quiet sleeping baby girl! I love the pics of the "talk time" with Viviana and Gmo at night before bed! HAH!! so cute! Auntie Beth agrees - no dates till 30. ;)