Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tomorrow, I will meet my baby girl...

I cannot believe that it's finally here.... I wonder if we'll get any sleep tonight!

What do you do when you are 39 weeks pregnant and you have a lovely little wait (I finally started my maternity leave on Friday)?
You go vote in the GOP primary and take one last picture of your baby bump (I personally will miss my hard stomach, the only three times in my adult life I've had a rock hard stomach. Lol)

You walk & walk around downtown with your peeps!

You walk and walk around parks & learn to skip stones.

You thannk the Lord that your sweet husband did not make you caramel & chocolate pears EVERY night of your pregnany (or else I would've gained 100 lbs this pregnancy instead of only 16! I gained 50 lbs with each of the boys, so it was a GOD miracle that I gained so little this go round. Maybe having all that estrogen in me helped me?) 
You take your precious little boys out on dates and tell them 84 times how special they are and how they will always be your sweet little baby and they will be the best big brother.  (my favorite date with Quinn is to the SPCA, I think he's the "animal whisperer" Lol). 

You all lay hands on your precious baby sister & pray that God blesses her and helps her come into this world healthy & safely!

Please pray for us tomorrow as little Viviana comes into this world. We are already head over heels in love with calm, sweet, precious baby girl and we thank God for our little blessing!

3 comments:

Home school Mom said...

Yay! So excited for you! ;)
Betsy

Jackie Miller said...

Can't wait to see pics!!! Praying for you guys today!!

thetalbotts said...

Can't wait! Praying for you. :)