Sunday, January 1, 2012

No better way to start a new year, than with the loves of your life!

Because of all of my contractions, I promised myself we would literally make NO plans at all this long New Year's weekend... and we've kept to that plan......just laying around the house and enjoying each other and one short trip out to the park...
Can you tell which brother is the ham? 
My little angel, I love my big boy. 

My funny bunny, how I love you too.

And the best hubby, love, love, love..... 

And love multiplies as we wait for our precious little sweetheart.... 
I hope this little girl is ready for her wild family! Just a few more weeks!

3 comments:

Mrs Woo said...

what beautiful photos! I'm glad you stuck to your resting plan! I know Lil Miss Vivi is more than ready for her wild family! She will have those brothers wrapped around her tiny pinky from word go! They will be powerless against her charms x

Julie said...

I have to get caught up on my comments. I have been the Christmas slacker! Anyways, these photos are so great!! Are they with your new camera, or your bigger and better camera? Anyways, take more pics with this camera. Quinn's eyes look gorgeous in the pic of him - now you just need a photo exactly like this without the tongue out!

bethdavidandtheboys said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the close ups of the boy's faces. So perfect!