Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Need a Laugh?

I saw this link and it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen! It's from a haunted house and the pictures are taken of the people walking thru the haunted house at one of the scarier parts. Here is the Flickr link to see all the pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nightmaresfearfactory/ 

Here are some of the pics:
The girls in the middle would've been me back in the day- pushing everyone forward! I was in a haunted house in high school and I think I was lifting up like three people in front of me so they'd MOVE. Lol. 
The guys face kills me he's all like "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" 
"Awwwww Junk- I was trying to be brave for my girl!" 
It's like a man train! 
The guy in the back is like "Don't you dare leave me!" 
I love the first dude is grasping for the hand of the guy behind him! And the guy behind the girl in the pink is probably screaming like a girl.
"I got cha back" (love that the guys face is scarier than the girls) 
Man, this lady on the left will need an exorcism after this haunted house!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Seriously - I'm peeing my pants! That's not nice. You need to warn me to protect my chair. Hilarious!!!!