Saturday, October 29, 2011

NACHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Halloween Part 1

I LOOOOOOVE to dress up & thankfully my kids do too!  Every year we get to dress up twice, once at our friend's annual Halloween party & then again on Halloween night. Murphy's law: if I dressed them in their actual Halloween night costume for this party, the costume would be shredded/stained/markered up/half eaten by animals, who knows. So we just do two costumes.

Costume #1 was Nacho Libre!

Strike a pose.

I love the fake mustaches the best!

On the ride I told Quinn & Judah that they had to yell "Naaaaaaaaa-CHO" and everyone would laugh and Quinn corrected me that everyone would laugh at his funny underwear. LOL.

2 comments:

Julie said...

The second pic is one of the most hilarious things I have seen. Judah's look, the stance... and the belly! Love it!

Can't wait to see Costumes, Part 2.

Love,
Julie

theschmoo said...

Hahahahahahahahahaah! That's awesome.