Friday, September 9, 2011

I am STILL in shock!!!

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Is it true? Could I possibly be having a baby girl? I just can't even believe it. My intuition is so wrong I just can't believe it. For about 3 weeks of the past 5 months I felt like it was a girl, the other 4 months 1 week I thought it was a boy. So in the past three weeks, I felt like it was a girl, then yesterday and last night, I was SURE, 100% positive it was a boy (as sure as I thought Quinn was a girl- and of course I was 100% wrong with that one too)...

So, my track record of being TOTALLY WRONG is pretty much 100% at this point. If you want to know the gender of your baby, just ask me. Whatever I think it is, it's the opposite. ;)

I am just in so much awe that the Lord would see fit that our family needs a girl. To be honest, having two genders freaks me out, as our life as "all boys" has been much easier and I have everything, know what to expect, and having a baby girl and that whole worlds is fairly intimidating, but I am just so excited and grateful! Ahhhhh!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooo excited and happy for you guys! Can't wait to smooch and cuddle my sweet little NIECE! XOXO - Julie

Jackie Miller said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! You must come over here and experience the girly-ness first hand! I can show you how to do hair, stop the whining (sometimes), ooo and ahhh at princess dresses, tell them that all the loud noises are just trucks and planes and to stop crying about it.... Whatever! I'm excited for you guys!!!! Shocked and excited! What a perfect addition to your sweet family. :)

The Tylers said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so FREAKIN' excited for you I can't see straight....perfect, perfect, perfect-I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

So flippin excited for you! I love having a girl and she is going to love having two fabulous big brothers to adore her. I'm so overjoyed!
Love
Brenda

The Davison Family said...

So exciting!! Congratulations!!!

thetalbotts said...

I am so excited for you! And I am going to have to make something for that sweet girl...funny story. I bought this really pretty fabric to make a baby blanket for another friend, and once I had it home and was starting to cut it to size, something looked strange to me. I stared and stared and realized that some of the flowers made skull shapes! I thought, if Courtney has a girl, she's getting this fabric. :) Hope your daughter likes skulls.

theschmoo said...

YAY!!!!!!! Oh my gosh. Just wait girl. Just wait. ;o) SO excited and beyond thrilled for you guys. Do you have friends that can give you some hand-me-downs? If not, I will send you some packages. In fact, we are coming down in Nov. for a basketball tournament. :o)

theschmoo said...

Will you email me with your email address? I am not sure I have a current one and your number!!!
CharaRobinson@gmail.com