Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Shhh, don't tell them they can't actually fly!

My little sock zombies think they can do anything. Neither of them has any fear (which many times is NOT good -if you're the mother of boys- or fearless girls, you know this).... they will literally jump at the chance to do ANYthing!
The boys love their "super man time" so much I'm sure one day I'll find them jumping off the dresser when we're not looking!

The boys have no fear at the pool either, it's a chore to keep their swimmies on, they beg to take them off and when we take them off they literally throw themselves in the pool! Judah can swim under the water, but has still not managed to learn how to swim up to the surface... and Quinn can't swim... so this can cause for some mama panic.... 

 You know all fearless warriors need their giant floor length Clemson dress!


As I was flipping thru my pics, I noticed a trend. No matter where we are (this has been going on for years) Judah has to be carrying little cars with him.......
There's always a stash in the car, in my purse, in our beach bag/pool bag/etc.... 
This is how he spends 75% of his time while he's inside the house, just rolling his little cars around.... 
They are perfect for distracting bored kids while at the store.....

I suppose it's better than my other distraction while we're in the store... gum. That'll keep 'em busy for at least 15 minutes. If I could only manage to get our grocery shopping done in 15 minutes.... I'll have to work on that next. Maybe I'll run through the store like I'm on a shopping spree! Hmmmmmmm....naw, I'll just continue to go grocery shopping solo, if at all possible.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, these boys just keep getting cuter and cuter! Love the pic of Judah in the carseat with the cars. This pics of them flying on to the bed are hilarious! I think Dean wants to go "flying" with Uncle G too!

P.S. Always wondered... why are your pics a little blurry? Do you think it's your camera, or are you compressing them down so much that you see the pixels? Or maybe the way you post them, I know they are more like thumbnails because you can click on them and they are larger and clearer...hmmmmm?