Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Aye Mami!

Happy mothers day all you mamas!!! Being a mom is truly the best gift ever. It's the gift that will make your your heart AND your head want to explode (or maybe that's just when you're raising two rambunctious boys). The deepest love you will ever know. Although being a mama for the past 4 years is the most important thing in my life, for some reason I always think Mother's day is still just my Mom's day and not mine! 

I am beyond blessed to have such a loving, encouraging, kind, thoughtful, inspiring, good mama. She is the best example of a mom and a wife. My Mom & Dad are our biggest cheer leaders and there are many times I know without their love & support our life would be much different. I love you Mom! You're amazing.

note: Judah is the guest photographer for my Mother's Day 2011~ he was so proud to take all of the pictures for this day and is even more proud his photos are featured on this blog! :)

And not only am I blessed with a great mom, but I also have an amazing Grandmother-in-law Maria Remus and Mother-in-law Maria Vicens too! I am so blessed to have you both in my life!


Judah liked walking around taking pictures of all the monkeys in the house, including the white puppet monkey, my Dad, and Quinn.

Oh, no mother's day picture montage taken by a 3 year old would be complete without the race track...

Or at least a picture of the back of Quinn's head....

And the monkeys on the lamp....

His special football...

My Mom's hat collection....

My Dad's suit closet...


And a last thought on mamas, a song from Tupac, it's true for me and my Mom and I hope it's true for my boys:
"to keep me happy  there's no limit to the things you did and all my childhood memories are full of all the sweet things you did for me and even if I act craaaazy I thank the Lord that you made me"

Ahhhh, Tupac should've gone into writing Hallmark cards. Lol.


1 comment:

Home school Mom said...

ha ha...love all the pictures! Nice work, Judah! ;))
Happy Mama's day to you! (even if it's a little late....it's always worth saying to a hard working, loving, caring Mama!! ;))
xoxox,
Betsy