Wednesday, November 10, 2010

B.F.F.

You're the best friend that I ever had, been with you such a long time, you're my sunshine....
-Queen

... don't get me wrong, the boys aren't little robot kids that don't have their squabbles and bonking each other on the head with a toy, but for the most part, they are the best of friends. Quinn is so relational and he just follows Judah everywhere and wants to do everything he's doing. Judah is a leader and protector and no one better mess with his bro!
Here's the little BFFs.


 Judah making sure Quinn's face is clean after dinner....
Special movie night (my FAVORITE fall family activity)!

It's the Soler soul train, choo choo.

And speaking of awesome duos, last week was Noah's ark week and learning about the animals....


 Is Evelina not the best artist or what! My pictures look like I drew them with my left foot. She's an    Arghhh-teest!


No comments: