Saturday, September 18, 2010

Just the two of us, you & I....

I guess it's 90's R&B flash back time with the two blog title posts. Oddly enough, Will Smith was singing about his precious little boy too..
"crazy joy. when I see the eyes of my baby boy"
True dat Will Smith.

I try to take Judah out on a date at least once a month....... As a spontaneous -glutton for punishment moment- I had the "brilliant" idea of going to Frankie's Fun Park- despite it being 200 degrees outside! Despite sweaty messes it was really fun and Judah was in Heaven!

Judah doesn't look so sure of himself here, but he was in awe the whole time that he was in a "race car".....


He kept saying WE NEED THE RED ONE MAMA (for Lightning McQueen) but the yellow ones were the two seaters.


Since we were the only ones there, they let us ride on the bumber boats for a really long time. There was a huge dead frog in the pool, which I kept having to make waves with the bumper boat so Judah thought he was swimming instead.... Lol....


1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

Oh my gosh. Judah looks like such a grown big kid in these shots! STOP growing!