Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's so har-ard to sa-ay good bye to yester-daaaaaayyyy...


I would say that all of my best years of my life were during my years at CPD. My wedding, birth of my kids, becoming a cop, becoming the crime analyst and budget analyst. And all the amazing, genuine, kind, hilarious people I met along the way were the greatest gift I ever got from CPD. I can honestly say I loved my time at CPD and I am so grateful to God that He allowed me to have such a great time at work for 8.5 years.

My sweet freinds threw me the nicest going away party.....I will miss all my crazy & awesome peeps!


These are just a few of the people that made my life so great, I am thankful and blessed by each one of you!
I look forward to staying in touch with many of these amazing people and am so thankful that God has allowed me to start a new & awesome job with a great new set of coworkers with the City of Hanahan!

They were so thoughtful to send me off with tons of goodies including a bag of gold coins, my police set and a whopee cushion! All of the essentials of life at CPD!


Oh and my favorite gift, the roll of toilet paper.  It really brings a tear to my eye....

No comments: