Monday, August 9, 2010

I know it is fun to wrestle. A nice piledrive to the face... or a punch to the face... but you cannot do it.

........Because, it is in the Bible not to wrestle your neighbour.

Have you seen Nacho Libre? We'll get to the mexican wrestling in a minute.

But now, it's time for Escuela para los ninos!!

It was sorting week. They sorted, colors, letters.....
more colors, stickers, shapes....learned more spanish (which Judah and Quinn know soo much now! Judah can say about twenty different phrases and lots of vocab. My favorite is when I'm changing Quinn after bath and he's shouting "Estoy Bien" to let me know he's ok)
coins.....
See, you can do activities without googley eyes and macaroni noodles for a hot minute!

We had two awesome weekends with family down. First the Vicens came down and took Judah & Quinn to the Fire Museum!
Stop, Drop & Roll Dudes!
Now that's a good Abuelo getting in the fire man action!
Judah is the apple of his Abuela's eye!
Naaaaaaaccccchhhhoooooo!!!! Look at the awesome mexican wrestling capes that Maria & Jose brought down for the kids!! I want one to wear to work!
El Mistico!!
And this past weekend Rebecca & Will came down or should I say: Aunt Becca and Uncle Wheel!
G loves Uncle Wheel!
Judah loves Uncle Will too!
The boys chililn with Mimi & Rebecca!
Wagon time! I want someone to pull me everywhere in a wagon.............
We've been taking the boys in their wagon to the neighborhood park a lot lately. They loooove it cause usually there are baseball games going on at the park too.  Or as Quinn says "Bay Bah"........

This is look of victory!
Whoop Whoop.
We are constantly counting our blessings. Amazing, sweet family, friends who are as close as family, great jobs, great coworkers, running cars, food on the table, unbelievable nanny. We are so richly blessed and if you are one of the peeps reading this private blog (which I HATE it being private, hopefully soon we can make it public again)- we are thankful for you and you make our lives that much better!

3 comments:

Home school Mom said...

You're so welcome! ;) I'm glad you got it! Let me know what you think of it! It's kind of sweet, but I love to make it with a glass of ice, add water to almost the top and then add cream to make it creamy and yummy!! I love them! :) It's nice on these HOT days!

I love that your little ones know spanish! Your family needs to come and teach us some spanish in our homeschool curriculum! ;) That's awesome!
Have a good week!
betsy

my little kingdom said...

Jackson was peaking at your blog with me and saw Judah. He goes: "Look Mom! There's my best friend!" We miss you guys.
Looking forward to reading more awesome stuff about your homeschooling fun. Your little guys are so smart and it shows how hard their momma works with them!!

Robinson Family said...

I am crying I am laughing so hard at the Mexican wresting pictures. Hahahahahahahaha!