Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just one of them days....

....that a girl goes thru..... 

Remember Monica?

Anyways, today I feel like a big dofus. First of all, I usually take pain pretty well. But if it has anything to do with my feet or my nails, I'm a huge baby. I can't even let them scrub my feet when I get a pedi, cause my feet are so sensitive/ticklish.  On Monday I got a heinous metal splinter in my foot. G worked on it for an hour and a half trying to get it out, with no luck (or at least I was too big of a baby to really let him dig in their with our cheapy pair of tweezers- when he got done my foot was already bleeding- I could only take so much). SO- today I went to the Dr to get it removed. I proceeded to tell the Dr I was the biggest baby in the planet when it came to sticking needles and scapels into my foot and I thought I was going to die when he started to dig. Anyways, when he pulled it out (it was really deep, so it took him a while) it was the teeniest, weeniest, little piece of metal ever. I felt soo stupid. And then to top it all off, I realized right before I left for my Dr's appt that I had a HUGE hole in my crotch in one of my staple work pants. But I didn't have time to go change before or after my Dr's appt and I didn't want to go home to change cause I'd gone too long from work (thank goodness my shirt is sort of long enough to hide it today).. but then I remembered my friend from work saying something weird about my pants last week and so I asked him today, "were you trying to tell me in an appropriate, non-offensive way that I had a giant hole in my pants last week?" and he said YES!!!! And so I had the huge hole last week too! And last but not least, I was jibba jabbering on the phone after my appt, so I took my giant dangly earring out- and forgot to put it in when I got back to work-so I only had one huge dangly earring in! All I need is a 40 oz in a brown bag and a sign that says "I won't lie, I'm a drunk, I don't want to work, just give me money for some malt liquor." and then my outfit would be complete.

2 comments:

Made For You By Mrs Woo said...

haha! i actually laughed out loud.

my little kingdom said...

Courtz, how did you get shrapnel in your foot? Were you out gettin' the bad guys barefoot again?