Monday, May 24, 2010

Life is a beach. (minus the perpetual sand in your crevices)

We took the boys to the beach twice in one weekend (probably a record for me).... I do it for da kidzzzz. Guillermo & James decided the best way to keep the kids from running off was to bury them in the sand. Pure genius.
Can you tell what my 17 month old little boy was staring at?? Hey, you can't make this stuff up.

Sweet Peas.
Lady killer.
It's a rhinestone cowboy... well no rhinestones, but it IS a pink hat.

What do you get when you mix a (almost) 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 2 year old and a 1 year old at the beach? 2 very tired mamas.
The adventures of Super Judah and Wonderboy Jackson...
My little cop and my little brut. Judah has become quite the first child. He tells Quinn what to do and what not to do and daily I tell him, that is not his job. Sweet lil' Lukie, just chillin...
It's lobster man and his trusty half lobster, half boy sidekick. Rarrrrrrrrr!
That's all folks.

2 comments:

my little kingdom said...

How I ADORE the pic of your sweet bun-bun in the cowboy hat! His eyes look so blue there. :) What fun at the beach!

Robinson Family said...

I am exhausted just looking at these pictures. Hah! LOVE the buried in the sand theory. Brilliant!