Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yo Yo Birthday Boy! Loving me some 30 year old G!

I Looooooooove you Daddy!! Happy birthday!!!

I love you soooooo much! Haaaaaapppppeeeeeeeee Birthday Daddeeeeeee!

Although I was in ATL on G's b-day, we made up for it with lots of different celebrations and lots of awesome friends and family to help him celebrate! I know everyone made him feel so special! Awwww. And I got a few pics from our dinner party.
My hot birthday hubby!
Quinn loved John so much! It was so cute!
Nothing like seeing your friends connect with your kids. It makes you want to cry and go knit scarves and make sugar cookies and other old lady stuff.

Purty Masie!!!
And of course, our lovely Miss Kat!
Because of all of you, (and many more not pictured) Guillermo felt so warm and fuzzy and blessed!! Thank you for all you did!
This doesn't have anything to do with G's bday, but I had to post it. Seriously, that child would watch tv 24/7 if I let him!!! He's been GLUED to a tv since he was about a week old. If he sees one on anywhere, a store, or wherever, he cranes his neck to look!

3 comments:

Made For You By Mrs Woo said...

p.s. it's no surprise considering such good genes...but your kiddos are SO STINKIN GORGEOUS! Wow! Good job!

Made For You By Mrs Woo said...

haha! that cake!!!!!! i wish my 30th birthday cake said something like that! "my ovaries are 30" or something. dang....there's always the 40th.

Jackie Miller said...

Happy Birthday G-mo! Why is everyone now just turning 30? I'm way beyond that...