Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the top Dogg of them all?

Rain rain, go away! We've gots to play!
Big hair harry. What to do, what to do? I think I will have him grow it out and do the side braids like snoop. Judah-D-oh-double G.
Happy birthday to my sweet friend!!! Yay lemon drop cupcakes!
Can I just say- seeing my sweet boosie boo and his lil' cuz Jackson do these incredible silly faces makes me more proud than if Judah came up to me and said, Mother- did know that pie is an infinite number and oddly enough, the pie I just baked you is delicious to the infinite/nth power.

2 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Your blog backgrounds etc. are spectacular! I have blog envy!

my little kingdom said...

AHHH! so much fun! Loved it and love ya'll. Our boys take after their craaazy mammas!!