Friday, February 26, 2010

Dude, I'm old.

So at the park the other day, I took the boys on the tire swing. Just like when I was younger, I twisted it up as much as it'd go and it spun and spun and spun and the kids loved it and they begged for more, so we did more and after about 5 minutes of spinning and swinging, I started to get a headache, then my stomach started hurting. And I sulked the whole way home cause that officially means I'm old. What's next? Mom jeans with the waist 7 inches above your belly button? So help me....

 To be young again, where the swing doesn't make you want to die.

Now that's a cute daddy.

You'd thought Judah was cliff hanging and stuck on the edge of the cliff at near death the way he was screaming and carrying on cause he was scared to walk to the next step....

Now the fat boy on the other hand ain't scurred of nothin!

4 comments:

Jackie Miller said...

Courtney! I had the same experience when I took Noa to the park the other day. There was a swing right beside hers that she kept wanting me to get in so we could swing together. My BUTT wouldn't even fit in the swing!! I sort of got in it/hovered on top of it and could only get one swing in before I fell out. Of course, she thought it was sooooo funny and wanted me to do it over and over. I was like, "Daddy's going to have to take you next time - his skinny butt can fit!" But even just pushing her and watching her swing was making me so dizzy! We then went to the slide over and over. I kept climbing up and hitting my head on this bar thing. Hated the park! Just hated it! Yet, it is a sacrifice we must make. We are indeed old. :)

Auntie EEEEEEEEEEEE said...

I would be on the landing of the slide, barfing! Honestly. You know how I am... Pray I have dainty little girls that only want to swing in a straight line. Hahaha!!! + that I also have a husband with a skinny behind!
Judah's face is totally hilarious! LOVE!

Bruin and Nicole Robinson said...

You crack me up!! Hope all is well! (besides being old and stuff... hehehe)

Robinson Family said...

Riley can't STAND swings so I will live vicariously through your pics. ;-)