Tuesday, February 9, 2010

#2- Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too

It's toothache week! Judah picked out pictures of smiles and teeth from a magazine and made a little collage and got to paste teeth and toothbrushes and a "T" to another collage. He got to watch a video about taking care of your teeth online and then brushed and flossed his teeth! Which after he flossed his teeth, he promptly stuck the flosser into Kat's mouth to floss her teeth. Now I don't know about you- but that's true love. We love you too Miss Kat.

Some of his little projects, so you can get the idea- if you're a visual person- like me.
Healthy foods and fruit!
For the 2nd activity, the boys get to taste a fruit, color a picture of the fruit and make playdoh fruit!
Valentine's Day!
First, Judah got to make valentine's day cards, then he gets to make heart garland, maybe even some paint projects, then the boys get to have a valentine's day party, with snacks they get to help make and then lots of red balloons to play with!

If you are looking for a great website for your toddler and ideas for activities, my friend sent me an awesome one! http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/.

Life according to Judah- the other day, while driving down the interstate,  my Mom and I were talking about Jesus being up in the clouds to Judah and he said so seriously, NO MAMA! Jesus is behind the trees!!!!!! My Mom and I just burst out laughing. Yep, my Bad, actually- he's EVERYwhere!

No comments: