Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010 and thank you God for our Mary Poppins. `

We attempted a gingerbread house! Quinn really liked eating the candy and smearing the frosting in his hair, so his time of helping was very short, but at least we can say it was a "family" event! :)




Like father, like son. I told Guillermo and Judah I was going to take a picture, so "Smile"-they both sat there with heads down, but said "smile" like that I was all I was asking them to do. We had a good laugh about that!

Judah did an awesome job!!

The house stood without caving in for a whole 2 mintues too!

Is it just me, or does he remind you of the chubby brother from Christmas story with all of his snow suit gear??

Guillermo's sister, Carla- "Titi" came to visit with her friend Kasey for the new year!

Judah LOVES his Tio!

This purty lady is an answer to prayer. This is the boys new nanny (and maybe my future sister in law- no pressure Ivan!! Lol)..... anyways, I have been praying and praying for God to send a miracle situation for the boys to not be in daycare, mainly because of how often they get sick and they learn some pretty bad behavior (from the other kids) that we spend a LOT of time trying to undo... and Kat is pretty much a miracle. Seriously can't tell you how much I've been praying for this opportunity! We're soooo excited for them to start with her next monday!

Quinn was making the funniest expressions on this ride at the playground. YOu can almost read his thoughts. "I think I like it.... get me off.... I like it.... this is scary, get me off"!

4 comments:

JackRussell said...

I'm so excited that you have a NANNY! What a wonderful answer to prayer. Now the boys can just hang out in their own environment! God is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Robinson Family said...

Precious precious pics! How can they keep getting cuter and cuter? It's a mystery! LOVE them. And I the bundled up photos of Quinn are hysterical! What cutie.

my little kingdom said...

WOW! You guys have been so busy. I love the gingerbread house. ... and so funny about Gmo and Judah saying the same thing when it was time for a picture. :) Such a blessing to have Kat! I'm soooo excited for all of ya'll! It'd be so fun to get together for some daytime playdates. :)