Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quinny's Birthday Party, we had a BALL!


Quinn's first-ball/christmas themed birthday party was a blast. A nice, *family* event with lots of yummy food, laughs and Quinny had a great time. I've never seen a baby scarf down a cupcake so fast in all my life!!

Quinny in the ball pit! (aka baby pool filled with balls!)
Well, when I said "ate" a cupcake, I guess I should've specified, DEMOLISHED a cupcake, some of it went into his mouth!
Quinny with his Uncle James, Aunti E, Dante and Gavin
Tio & Kat (Quinn was over pictures, no reflection of how he feels towards Tio & "Ms Kat"!!)
Uncle David, Lukie & Jackson (Auntie Beth, not pictured, but thanks so much for coming out before work!!)
Mimi & Papa
The After party.
Gavin, is my hero for going Christmas caroling to empty houses with me when no one else would.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we wish you a merry christmas!

1 comment:

About said...

SO. MUCH. FUNNNNNNN.
Caroling was the best. Maybe that is why we I have no voice!! Ha! Love you guys. Ya da best! xo