Monday, December 14, 2009

Annual traditions, more fun than daily traditions, like blow drying your hair....


One of our favorite holiday traditions is the Judson's annual Christmas party! We love you guys!



What a difference a year makes!! Every year we visit the lights, like most families, but for us the lights are very special. We had our wedding reception in James Island County Park on December 16th. Every year, we try to go to the lights to celebrate that event and just have fun as a family. Every year we take a family picture in front of the same tree. I have one when I was pregnant with Judah, then last year with itty-bitty Quinn and then this year, with my two big boys! We are sooooo blessed, not a day goes by when I do not thank God for all of His blessings to us. And we are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family around us- so to those of you reading this, who are those friends and family- we are so blessed by you and I hope we tell you and show you how much we love you guys!

2009 VS 2008



Quinn's first ride on the merry go round! He just starred in amazement when the ride was going on!
After the amazement faded........ Judah was still going strong, with his "I don't wanna go home, I wanna see the reindeer....I wanna see the train... I wanna see more lights Mama!"... Judah gets so excited by the lights- it's so awesome. EVERY day I have to make a special trip to drive by this house in my neighborhood's lights and slow down for a couple of seconds so Judah can see the lights flash on a timer to a song. The person probably thinks they have a creepy stalker in a minivan, we seriously have stopped EVERY day since they've put the lights up! When we were at the park, Judah was shrieking at the top of his lungs at all the lights! "MAMA, A TRUMPET" "A SAILBOAT" "OOOOOOOOwl- Who WHOOOoooooooo"... definitely the magic of Christmas for a kid. I LOVE it.

No comments: