Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2 Days of amazing!! Happy Anniversary Babe!

Elvis said it well....(ourfirst dance).......
Like a river flows surely to the sea


Darling so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you!



 


Our wedding was such an amazing day! I just remember the butterflies, the good friends and family being so amazing, and I remember seeing Guillermo for the first time. It was breath taking, overwhelming feelings of love and happiness and I am sad I don't have a video to relive it again and again. I am so blessed to be married to the best person I have ever met in my entire life, not to mention the best friend I could ever have. It's amazing how you could love someone exponentially more and more every year and time and time again thru the years realize how life does not work without them. If this is how awesome the first four years are, I can't wait for more!!

3 comments:

my little kingdom said...

Happy Anniversary Courtney and Guillermo! You were such a gorgeous bride Courtney. And Gmo was quite a handsome groom. :) hugs to you both!!

Robinson Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Love seeing the pictures since we didn't really know you guys well then. What special day!

Made For You By Mrs Woo said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!!! Many more happy years to you!

Courtney! I'm already back in the UK! my time in Charleston went soooo fast! I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to spend some time with you :(
You all are always welcome at ours!