Monday, November 30, 2009

He knows when you are sleeping. He knows when you're awake. That worries me!

The best Tim Gunn line ever!!!! If you watched the Project Runway finale, and saw the Lifetime "Fa La La La La" commercial, you'll know what I'm talking about.

I won't get into the woe is me thing, but I had major flu AGAIN over thanksgiving holiday. The sad part is, because I was feeling like total Poo I couldn't eat anything on Thanksgiving day and worse I didn't take one single picture of my sweet family. I wanted to get pictures of the boys playing together especially. Both my sisters and their families came from ATL.

This is the first year there were NO tears with Santa! Judah was so excited to see him and told him he wanted a race car for Christmas!

1 comment:

my little kingdom said...

Wow the boys look so cute! This turned out perfect! What a great memory. :)