Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Days are Here Again!



There are those days that are just a lot better than others, this was one of them... days that are so great wtih family, you forget about stresses of life and money issues. Can you see Quinn's expression in this picture of him sleeping? He's smiling! He's probably dreaming about eating his way out of a wheel of cheese, that'd be my favorite dream! Below, Judah got to help me make cookies and of course help eat them too!




Quinn Finally got his first haircut!!! He was sooooo goood too. Sat there so nicely for the lady who cut his hair!

Look at my new Do yo!

This past weekend we got to celebrate some awesome peeps previous nuptials: now presenting Adam & Lauren Pavao! Yay- so excited to such a cute & amazing couple!

Have I ever mentioned how much Judah loves his Tio (Ivan, Guillermo's bro), and Ivan's girlfriend Kat? Well, he does... kept giving them unsolicited kisses all night! Awesome!


4 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Yeah! New blog! I've been stalking you. ;-) That pic of Quinn smiling while sleeping is precious. Does a mommy's heart good, doesn't it? Tell Judah-man to hook a mutha up with those cookies though! And props on a good haircut! I had to give my first MOM haircut today after giving up. Curly hair is much more forgiving than straight though.

my little kingdom said...

I'm so glad ya'll had a wonderful family day of bonding and memories making cookies. Those times are the absolute best. Quinn's new do is so cute! What a big boy!

JackRussell said...

I laughed out loud thinking of you (or anyone for that matter) dreaming of eating themselves out of a wheel of cheese. I would choose swiss or very sharp cheddar. But does swiss cheese come in wheel form? I don't know...

Kat said...

Courtney! What a cute picture <3 I was wondering if you could send me any more from that night? I am making a calender for Ivan for Christmas and would love to put some of him and his nephews in there <3