Monday, October 12, 2009

So.... they say it's your birthday? No, they say the car is a total loss.....

In some ways I am soooo thankful it's a total loss- to not be driving my precious cargo in a majorly repaired car.... but then I get very, very sad that we're starting over with car payments, when we were half way finished paying off the van. But - on the bright side, we get to purchase a new vehicle... and thankfully this is happening before Guillermo goes down to working part time.... so our credit will be better.  Please pray that they give us a fair and good pay off and that we find the perfect car at the perfect price. These are my top choices.........


But ONLY if the car comes with Mr. T "I pity tha foo"

You know we'll need it for our 25 kids!!!! (Plus 7 nannies)..........

Oh, come on- this would be so smart!! We could strap the kids to the roof!

Now this is freaking amazing! I seriously need this vespa!!!

2 comments:

Robinson Family said...

I'm all about the A-Team van "SUCKA!" Did B.A. stand for Badd A$$ or Bad Attitude? I had a BA doll when I was little. Oddly enough, either name didn't bother my mom. Hah!

my little kingdom said...

HAH!! I hope you went with #1. that's my favorite. :)