Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Put my hands up, they're playing my song... it's a party in Waikiki

My sis, Rebecca & her hubby Will, brought the kids some goodies from their honeymoon and Quinn, or should I say - Kue'ini got an awesome, funny little outfit!



My neck! My back! Someone call Bill Green!

Look at that snarky face!! No doubt he was waving his hands singing Miley Cyrus this morning!! All I know, is if the boy is standing without holding onto anything, he'll be walking fairly soon! Where is my itty bitty baby??? Who just wanted to be held and snuggled! Sigh.

2 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Party in the U.S.A. Girl! You know I've been jammin' to that song! Hah! Quinn looks precious! Pass the poi please! ;-)

my little kingdom said...

I love that big smile Quinn has in the last photo. What an adorable little baby!! I can't believe he'll be one soon. .. And the outfit from Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Will is too precious! He's all ready for a Luau. :)