Monday, October 26, 2009

Girl's *spooky* Night Out!


These are my Girl's Night Out peeps! Wenda, Cherri, Anita and Sharon. They all work for the City and it's great to have fun outside of work. We did a ghost tour. Lemme just tell you, this is really one of the first tourist tours I've ever done in Charleston. It was amazing! I'm so glad I went. I learned so much history and I did "The Charleston" with the Poogan's Porch ghost. ;)  Charleston has such a rich history and spiritual history.  I got some really cool B&W photos, I had to post.



Not sure why- but I LOVE this picture!! Soooo spooktactularly fall!

It is amazing to me that some of the graves in this graveyard date back to the mid 1600's!! And This grave was from the 1700's. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time understanding *old*. I feel like the pickle jar in the back of my fridge is old!! I can't fathom this person passed away over 100 years BEFORE the civil war!! Wow.

Poogan's Porch has been featured on many ghost/travel/food shows. It's supposedly the fourth most haunted restaurant in America. The only thing I want to haunt me from Poogans Porch is the biscuits and gravy from Sunday brunch!

How cool is this!! In honor of breast cancer awareness month!

1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

LOVE ghost tours. Jim Miles use to do the best ones. What a fun time with the chicas!