Monday, October 26, 2009

And a bloomin' onion fell from Heaven.......


I just wanted to tell you how good God and some amazingly sweet people can be. I have been pretty desperate for a date night, but because of how crazy busy life has been lately and limited funds- (I know you can do free/cheap date nights, but we LOVE to see movies and have dinner on our date night, so we'd both rather save up our free babysitting services- thanks Mom & Dad- for nights when we have money for dinner/movie)- ANYways, I was thinking about two weeks ago how much both G & I needed a night to ourselves and about two days later, a sweet friend of my families said that because of all we've gone through lately that she wanted to bless us with a date night free dinner and free babysitting! I couldn't believe it! I know God had put that on her heart to do that for us, at that time. God is so good. We ate like kings at Outback- seriously think I ate 3000 calories that night... I feel so blessed to know sweet people like her and a God that cares about the *little* things- like needing a date night!

1 comment:

JackRussell said...

Yeah - we just had Outback 2 nights ago. Bloomin' Onion is one of the best things I've ever had. The 2 of us ate the whole thing! Easily. :)