Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You all Rock.

Can I just say, I am so thankful for the good and caring people I am blessed to know- to any level, best friends to acquaintances. You all have been so sweet and encouraging about the obnoxious comment someone left me and my response back to that. My rant and being offended seems so trivial compared to what other people are dealing with and I am truly deeply moved and thankful for each of you who took the time out of your busy day to defend Guillermo & I,  say a kind word, leave a story about about how you felt similiar at one time, or just to encourage. The original comment that someone left that was meant to be hurful, but in the end, I am now encouraged and blessed. It is amazing to know that when you go through a situation in your life, big or small- people "have your back". Elizabeth, Lee, Jackie, Chara & Shelly- you are amazing people, I love you all. Thank you. :)

1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

I big SMOOCH and hug to you little missy! xoxo