Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dude, I need to find that pot o' gold......


Did you see the amazing rainbow in the sky the other day? Seriously the biggest, brightest most beautiful one I've ever seen! This photo doesn't do it justice. Anyways, on the ride home from daycare, I asked Judah who made the rainbow. We have several Noah's ark books, so I wanted to see if he remembered from the books. Judah said very confidently that "Gabe made rainbow". Now his friend Gabe should be very flattered, that Judah thought a two year old boy made this magnificant rainbow. Of course, I said - no, God made the rainbow. Judah responded very seriously, No Mom, God Made People!
Another good Judah story was when two days ago we were laying in my bed and Judah said, Mama eat Judah's finger? So I indulged him (since I knew he had washed his hands about 100 times that day) and pretended like I was eating his finger. He saw my excitement and asked me to asked if it was yummy? I responded yes! it was VERY yummy. So he stuck his finger in his nose and said with the biggest smile- Want more??? Ummm, yea.

2 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Hahahaha! SUCKER! ;-)

my little kingdom said...

HAHAHAH!!! that is hilarious!! I love it!!