Friday, August 28, 2009

Quin got da Jibba Jabba.

So Quinn's constant jibba jabba finally turned into a "word"!! His first articulated word. Mama!!! How it melts my heart (Judah's first word was Dada). Not that Quinn has a clue that Mama means me, after that he said "baba baba baba baba".... but what a sweet sound. And Quinn is starting to crawl backwards too.... Where is my baby?? He's growing up!
Also, my friend recommended a new place to play indoors. If you're like me, you're always looking for new fun things to do with the kids and this place was great. Lots of area to run around, a toddler/baby friendly ball pit. A big play "tower" like in the play areas at fast foods... but bigger. Tables for coloring too! It's off long point road. http://www.nolimitsplay.com/ Also, if you want the Chuck E Cheese feel without the crazy mouse, try Party Kingdom on James Island. Their pad Thai was great! :)

No comments: